1. Improve artillery and firearms weaponry as well as attempt to produce more steam tanks if possible.
2. Create entire armies of entirely made up of firearms and explosives.
3. Create the first old world air force made up of gyrobombers, gyrocoptors and airships.
4. Use Gelt's magic wall across the top of Kislev, top of the empire/Kislev border and slyvania border.
5. Ask the dwarfs to reinforce all major cities walls and fortress defenses across the empire.
6. Clear out all the sewers with armies led by/ accompanied by bright wizards.
7. Strengthen alliance with Bretonnia and plan for chaos invasion.
8. When chaos arrives led by archaon, have a large force of snipers ready to turn him into a block of cheese all while the artillery forces blow the chaos horde to smithereens from atop the walls of the cities and firearm regiments take out any possible warlords that may try to gain control. If more steam tanks end up produced have them come over the hill along with the entire air force (playing ride of the Valkyries) to mop up what remains of the chaos horde.
I think using snipers and magic to take out archaon as soon as possible would be the most effective option
Make the gating gun. Enough said...
The most effective thing in the end would be a Royal Air Force. To bomb the enemy with and have low casualties.
But a chaos dragon or magic could absolutely wreck an Air Force
No they’d get sestroyed
there just a animal
no matter how tough a missle can kill it if a arrow can
I mean is it that hard to march through entire Empire and Kislev,with army of Brettonnians,Imperials and Kislevites so you can ambush Archaeon when he comes from chaos wastes.
Yea but a chaos sorcerer of heavens could probably take out the flying machines
In the books especially gyrocopters are very effective against Dragons. During the War of Vengeance for example they top had some sort of Gyrocopter only for the Dragons and they did a fecking good job in fighting them
What do you think?